Experienced IT professional with expertise in technical support, IT operations, and vendor management. Skilled in managing a wide range of technologies and platforms, including Okta, Confluence, Slack, GitHub, Microsoft Azure, AWS, and GCP. Currently an IT Engineer II at RapidSOS, providing top-notch support and driving process improvements. Previous roles include Genius at Apple and Advanced Repair Agent at Geek Squad. Dedicated to customer satisfaction, emerging technologies, and operational efficiency. 5+ years of experience delivering exceptional IT support.
IT Support Engineer II, 01/2022 to Current, RapidSOS – New York, NY
IT Technician, 09/2021 to 01/2022, RapidSOS – New York, NY
• Provide technical support and expertise for all levels of CIT-related issues and actively manage IT tickets in Zendesk & Jira Service Desk.
• Support RapidSOS employees in their use of their corporate computers, Google Workspace, Okta, multi-factor authentication, Slack, and more.
• Manage relationships and work with vendors to escalate complex issues when appropriate; evaluate of vendor/supplier proposals.
• Review and manage inventory and asset requirements on regular basis in conjunction with business unit leaders.
• Collaborate with other departments in order to understand and support business requirements.
• Own IT projects and ensure that solutions are delivered in timely manner within resource, budgetary and timeframe requirements.
• Develop processes to provide IT support for growth of organization.
• Ensure that implementation of new solutions or implementation of redesigned solutions is done in quality way, working hand-in-hand
with vendors and other internal departments.
• Identify opportunities to implement emerging technologies that
improve employee experience.
Genius, 05/2018 to 07/2021, Apple – New York, NY
• Diagnosed/repaired iOS and Mac Devices with use of triage environments and guides.
• Used problem-solving and people skills to assure Genius Bar customers of swift resolutions to their technical problems.
• Educated team members about products, while independently keeping own technical know-how up to date.
• Worked on specialized repairs and kept track of progress of multiple repairs, ensuring quality and efficiency.
• Managed over 20 customers on daily basis.
Advanced Repair Agent, 02/2017 to 05/2018, Geek Squad – New York, NY
• Quickly and accurately diagnosed technological issues and created robust solutions as needed.
• Maintained above 90% same unit repair rate.
• Provided customers with repair, installation, and service of products in
• Identified opportunities to improve process of assessing, testing, and
performing stores and customer repairs.
• Maintained, repaired, and serviced products, aligning with customers’
“definition of fix”.
• Troubleshooting Windows, macOS and ChromeOS
• Linux/UNIX Support
• Managing Cloud Services (AWS, GCP, Azure)
• Maintaining Servers, Routers, and Switches
• MDM Governance (Intune, Jamf, Landscape)
• Configuring Firewalls, VPNs, and Security
• Monitoring Logs, Dashboards & Status Pages
• Virtualization/Emulation (Proxmox, VMware,
• Containerization (Docker)
• SaaS Support (Google Workspace, Slack, Office, Zoom)
• Maintaining & Updating Documentation
• Customer Service Expert
• Great Attention to Detail
• Time Management using Prioritization
• Bilingual; Fluent in both English & Spanish