Experienced IT professional with expertise in technical support, IT operations, and vendor management. Skilled in managing a wide range of technologies and platforms, including Okta, Confluence, Slack, GitHub, Microsoft Azure, AWS, and GCP. Currently an IT Engineer II at RapidSOS, providing premium support and driving process improvements. Dedicated to customer satisfaction, emerging technologies, and operational efficiency. 5+ years of experience delivering exceptional IT support, now pursuing a career in Cybersecurity.
IT Support Engineer II, 01/2022 to Current, RapidSOS – New York, NY
IT Technician, 09/2021 to 01/2022, RapidSOS – New York, NY
- Provide technical support and expertise for all levels of CIT-related issues and actively manage IT tickets in Zendesk & Jira Service Desk.
- Support RapidSOS employees in their use of their corporate computers, Google Workspace, Okta, multi-factor authentication, Slack, and more.
- Manage relationships and work with vendors to escalate complex issues when appropriate; evaluate of vendor/supplier proposals.
- Review and manage inventory and asset requirements on regular basis in conjunction with business unit leaders.
- Collaborate with other departments in order to understand and support business requirements.
- Own IT projects and ensure that solutions are delivered in timely manner within resource, budgetary and timeframe requirements.
- Develop processes to provide IT support for growth of organization.
- Ensure that implementation of new solutions or implementation of redesigned solutions is done in quality way, working hand-in-hand with vendors and other internal departments.
- Identify opportunities to implement emerging technologies that improve employee experience.
Genius, 05/2018 to 07/2021, Apple – New York, NY
- Diagnosed/repaired iOS and Mac Devices with use of triage environments and guides.
- Used problem-solving and people skills to assure Genius Bar customers of swift resolutions to their technical problems.
- Educated team members about products, while independently keeping own technical know-how up to date.
- Worked on specialized repairs and kept track of progress of multiple repairs, ensuring quality and efficiency.
- Managed over 20 customers on daily basis.
Advanced Repair Agent, 02/2017 to 05/2018, Geek Squad – New York, NY
- Quickly and accurately diagnosed technological issues and created robust solutions as needed.
- Maintained above 90% same unit repair rate.
- Provided customers with repair, installation, and service of products in store.
- Identified opportunities to improve process of assessing, testing, and performing stores and customer repairs.
- Maintained, repaired, and serviced products, aligning with customers’ “definition of ﬁx”.
- Troubleshooting Windows, macOS and ChromeOS
- Linux/UNIX Support
- Managing Cloud Services (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Maintaining Servers, Routers, and Switches
- MDM Governance (Intune, Jamf, Landscape)
- Configuring Firewalls, VPNs, and Security
- Monitoring Logs, Dashboards & Status Pages
- Virtualization/Emulation (Proxmox, VMware,
- SaaS Support (Google Workspace, Slack, Office, Zoom)
- Maintaining & Updating Documentation
- Customer Service Expert
- Great Attention to Detail
- Time Management using Prioritization
- Bilingual; Fluent in both English & Spanish